Back to Website

Back to Website
Back to Website

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hi there, thanks for checking this out. So finally the cat is out of the bag and i have committed to this walkabout! Not much to report yet obviously but the 'minimal' planning is going very well though the more i read about this camino the more tales i find of bandits, wolves, bears, treacherous weather in the pyrenees and no room at the inn/church/park bench. Still, hopefully things have moved on a little since medieval times and my worst foes should be no more than postman savaging dogs (something of a concern), whether my knees will get me to my feet every morning and the likely shortage of cappuccinos along the trail.

Meanwhile if anyone has a super warm, super spacious sleeping back that weighs only 3 grams going spare let me know.

Buen Camino x

No comments:

Post a Comment